FOR CURBSIDE PICK UP AND REPAIR DROP OFF
- We have a rack to park your bike in. Please have name, email, phone number and description of problem taped to saddle.
- If you need a mechanic, they will meet you outside to consult.
- No on the spot demand work. Absolutely no borrowing tools or public washrooms.
- Small items can be purchased with out waiting to go into show room.
- We will call you regarding repair and arrange a pick up time. We will meet you outside and you can etransfer or call with Credit Card.
- REPAIR EMAIL IS firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALES INSIDE SHOWROOM
- You can email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com regarding salesinquiries.
- We have a lineup out side which has place markers to stand. Respect the next guy and stand where asked.
- We allow a maximum of 5 (groups of 2) in the store at a time. Hand sanitizer to be used on entry. Social distance in the store at all times and follow associates instruction.
- Touch nothing, we will help you interact with a product.
- 15 minute limit when busy. We need to help as many people as possible!
- We encourage mask use. It's not mandatory. If you're sick, please come another time.
- No bike fit or change room open currently. Returns are allowed now if item is in original package. No public washrooms at this time.
Your bike should fit you, not the other way around. Let our bike fit specialists make the adjustments necessary to make your ride more comfortable than ever!