The “Dutch Touch” is another way of saying “Tune-Up”. We believe we are the best at what we do, so the "Touch" is as good as it gets! Our service policy is free labor for a year after purchase to help your bike break in smoothly. We offer a range of selection at point of purchase on tires, saddles, and grips to enhance your experience. Cost is $75.00 plus Parts and a 3.99 enviro fee.
Our repair side can fix almost anything that is pedalled on two wheels!
Please Pre Book larger items like tandems, adult trikes and recumbents.
We will not work on gas assisted vehicles or low end E-bikes.
- Dutch Touch – $75 + parts & tax (Full Tune Up)
- Dutch Touch Plus – $145 + parts & tax (Dutch + Clean Frame/Parts & Clean Drivetrain)
- Dutch Touch Royal - $245 + parts & tax (Dutch Touch Plus + Complete Strip and Rebuild, Cables, Housing, and Bearing Overhaul)
- Flat repair – $19.00 (including tube)
- Brake and gear adjustments – $15/ ea. and up
- Minimum Shop Charge $10.00
- Bikes left after 30 days will be charged $50 per month there after.
- Bikes left more than 90 days will be donated to the charity of our choice unless storage arrangements are in place.
- Peak season – 1-2 days (depending on back log) our goal is typically 24 hour turn around!