The “Dutch Touch” is another way of saying “Tune-Up”. We believe we are the best at what we do, so the "Touch" is as good as it gets! Our service policy is free labor for a year after purchase to help your bike break in smoothly. We offer a range of selection at point of purchase on tires, saddles, and grips to enhance your experience.
Our repair side can fix almost anything that is pedalled on two wheels!
Please Pre Book larger items like tandems, adult trikes and recumbants.
We will not work on gas assisted vehicles or low end E-bikes.
- Dutch Touch – $75 + parts & tax (Full Tune Up)
- Dutch Touch Plus – $165 + parts & tax (Dutch + Clean Frame/Parts & Clean Drivetrain)
- Dutch Touch Royal - $245 + parts & tax (Dutch Touch Plus + Complete Strip and Rebuild, Cables, Housing, and Bearing Overhaul)
- We charge 2.99 To All service invoice for shop fees.
- Flat repair – $22 and up depending on tube style...... (including tube). Excludes fat bikes.
- Brake and gear adjustments – $15/ ea. and up
- Minimum Shop Charge $10.00
- Bikes left after 30 days will be charged $50 per month there after.
- Bikes left more than 90 days will be donated to the charity of our choice unless storage arrangements are in place
- Peak season – 1-4 days (depending on back log) our goal is typically 1-2 day turn around!
- Due to Covid some parts are difficult to get. Patience is a virtue currently.
- We will advise you of our back log when you drop your bike off.
To Book a Retul fitting please call the store direct. You will need to allow 60-90 minutes for a retul fit and we ask you bring your cycling shoes, shorts and sleeveless jersey. We offer different levels of fitting for your experience.